Thursday, July 14, 2011

OPI Yodel Me On My Cell


This is the first legitimate OPI nail polish I’ve gotten besides the Black Shatter which I don’t count as a legitimate polish. I got this polish at a salon for buy one get one 50% off. I paid $8.50 for the full priced one. I have to say so far I think it’s worth the money. I only had to apply 2 coats before I got an opaque color. I love the color also! It’s this beautiful blue green color. I was very satisfied. I’m more of a frugal person when it comes to spending money so of course I do with these polishes were a little cheaper. If they price were slightly lower I would definitely be IN LOVE with these polishes but the price is what is really holding me back. I am going to buy a China Glaze nail polish at some point within the very near future and since China Glaze is slightly cheaper I am hoping I will be just as satisfied. I do already have 2 China Glaze nail polishes but they are both from the Poolside collection which as we all know never really got the best reviews. I will continue to buy OPI though when I feel like I am wanting one. I have to say though I may not buy them as often simply because it’s almost $10 for one polish. I was satisfied though.
Overall: I would recommend trying out OPI if you already haven’t, which I am sure you have. :P
-Sealed with a smile :) 

UPDATE:
So after reviewing this product I was satisfied at the time. The next day rolled along and my polish had already chipped and faded at the tips. I don’t know if it was my top coat I’m currently trying or if it’s just not a good color to try, but I was so unhappy with it. I bought OPI’s Meet Me on the Star Ferry and I plan to try it sometime in the near future after I wear out this Essie Tart Deco polish I currently have on. I will review the other OPI polish I have and mention if I was as disappointed with it as I was this one. Until then… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment