Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sinful Colors Mint Apple




So along with my long long lists of different shades of Essie, Opi, and China Glaze nail polishes I want, I made a list for all the Sinful Colors nail polishes I want. This was one. Mint Apple. Super pretty. I only have to apply 2 coats! yay! Minus one nail that I messed up and had to apply a 3rd coat in an attempt to cover up my mistake. But it’s all good!
Application was easy and great! Not too thick or streaky. I was expecting it to be streaky. Unlike Sinful Color’s matte nail polish colors, this one has shimmer in it which made it a whole lot more shinier than the normal matte colors without a top coat. Sinful Color’s only costs $1.99 at Walgreens. Which is an awesome price! I’m not too sure but I heard somewhere that they sell Sinful Colors in other places like CVS and Rite-Aid but don’t quote me on that.
Overall: Get this polish! Unless of course if you don’t like the color, then you probably shouldn’t get it.
-OVER AND OUT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment