Thursday, July 28, 2011

Essie Power Clutch


So this is a new polish from Essie's Carry On collection coming this fall. I found this and 3 others at Walgreens, and I couldn't pass the opportunity to at least buy one. I am glad I did. This is the first grey nail polish that I have and I am glad it's Essie. I love their brand to no end! It's always great quality, easy to apply, and amazing colors! The only thing that can be a downside is the price. $8 a bottle gets expensive after a while. I do love this brand though and out of all the ones I have so far I haven't had any problems.
As for this polish, it went on great in two coats. It's a dark grey but still gorgeous. They have these darker fall colors in their newest collection, so it you're more into bright colors this collection probably isn't for you. I would recommend trying Essie though if you already haven't. I paid $8 for this bottle at my local Walgreens and I am glad I bought it.
Overall: Great quality, wonderful application, opaque in two coats, and definitely a wonderful polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment