Thursday, July 14, 2011

Essie Smooth Sailing



Essie’s Smooth Sailing nail polish. Hmmm…what to say, what to say. I loved it! It’s a part of their new Braziliant collection. It is described on their website as a breezy lavender with blue shimmer to it. Which I think it more looks more blue than it does lavender. But not doubt about it, it is shimmery. I loved it! I’ve always wanted this color but for the life of me could not find it anywhere till a Target I went to was selling it. 
There was one slight problem. It tended to get thicker as time went on while I was painting my nails. Each time I had to dip the brush back into the bottle it seemed like the polish was getting thicker and thicker with passing time. It was definitely not anything that would make me regret buying this polish though. The thickness was definitely not anything really upsetting. 
I highly recommend buying this polish! Such a pretty color!
-Sealed with a smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment