Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sinful Colors 24/7


This is the only picture I have of this polish and I plan to keep it that way. I do not plant to put this polish on ever again. I’ll probably end up throwing it away. I was highly disappointed. It was VERY streaky and I could still see my nail even after 3 coats. It also did not last long AT ALL. it lasted about a day or two before it began to chip. This was definitely a disappointment from Sinful Colors. I have some of their other colors, only ones that have shimmer in it because I find those work the best, and I never have this problem. The ones I have lasted a few good days maybe even a week but this one did not last but 2 days. I was highly disappointed and would not recommend this polish to anyone. For $2 this was definitely one of those situations where you pay for what you get..Trash. 
-Sealed with a smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer! Sorry about that feeling pf disappointment about sinful colors, i have the same color and i have to give it away to a friend that can stand it. Lol. i love that you have put the crackle polish on top. :) I just followed your blog today, saw it in a post in Beautylish. I just started blogging last week and lovin it so far. If you have the chance to drop by, it's www.makeupbyjyz.blogspot.com

    Xoxo,
    Jyz

    ReplyDelete