Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sinful Colors Under 18



I have recently been doing some swatches on my toes recently if you have noticed. I do this because I have a different color that I planned to go on my nails. In this case it’s the OPI shatter paired with Sinful Colors’ 24/7 polish which I will post a review on the shatter later.
I loved this polish when I saw it simply because it’s such a vibrant shimmery red. I love the deep reds or the vibrant reds that are really shimmery. Again for only $1.99 you cannot really go wrong. I have had great luck with all of Sinful Colors’ nail polishes and this one is no exception! After only applying one coat I could have stopped there because the coverage was so great but I decided to do two coats just to add some more pop to it. Application was easy as well. Not to sticky or thick. Brush size was good as well. 
Overall: I loved it! Great color and very vibrant. Inexpensive as well!
-Sealed with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment