Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Blizzard Blue



This polish first caught my eye when I saw it at Target in the light and the way the light just reflected off of it got me. It has a pearl tone to it. I’m not sure if that’s the best way to describe it, but that’s what came to mind.
It’s very sheer though just like the Sinful Colors I bought before so I had to put on 3-4 coats for it to be vibrant enough for my tastes. At only $2-$3 a bottle though I love this nail polish brand. I don’t mind having to put on 3-4 coats because I think the color is just stunning.
Application was very easy as well. It did not seem to thicken up as time went on nor was it very hard to apply like the Mint Sorbet one I bought from Sally Hansen a while back. Overall I was pleased.
-Sealed with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment