Friday, July 22, 2011

Milani Jewel FX Gems


I bought this nail polish the other day and it is gorgeous! I got it at my local drugstore for like $5. I do have a small resistance towards glitter polishes simply because they are soooo difficult to take off. But this one was an exception. Very pretty glitter pieces and very colorful! 
Starting off, of course this nail polish will be difficult to take off, as are all glitter nail polishes. I do have one small problem though. On a couple of nails some of the glitter pieces' color began to wash off onto my nail. So there are tiny little streaks of color. It doesn't bother me too much since it's not as noticeable. But it is something I thought I should mention. I do love this nail polish though. Milani makes wonderful nail polishes so far from what I can tell. If glitter polishes are your thing I suggest you try this. I think this color looks so pretty over white and I haven't tried it yet but I think it will look good over black too and possibly pink. Layered on top of the white polish it kind of reminds me of Christmas! :)
Overall: If glitter polishes are your thing I suggest trying this or just trying a Milani polish to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment