Thursday, July 14, 2011

China Glaze Senorita Bonita


Well first off if you haven’t noticed I’ve recently gotten into the habit of putting my dog in these pictures lol.
Now on to the nail polish. Believe it or not, I got this for $1.99 at Sally Beauty. The sale rack is a wonderful thing. They had another one on sale for $1.99 but I didn’t get it because I wasn’t too crazy about the color. I loved the application of this nail polish. Worth getting for sure. I have to say this China Glaze polish was so much better than the other 2 China Glaze polishes I have which are from the Poolside collection. It has stayed on through washing the dishes, showers, and watering my plants. Water is the biggest enemy for my nail polish most of the time. I loved this color too! Its a very vibrant purple with some shimmer to it as well. I’m not too sure if they sell this color at Sally Beauty anymore simply because I looked for it on the rack and they didn’t have it anymore. But according to China Glaze’s website they still have it. It is apart of their Island Escape collection. Veyr beautiful none the less.
Overall: Go out and get this if you can. But avoid the Poolside collection like the plague! 
-Sealed with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment