Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Blue Me Away


In honor of Sally Hansen following me on Twitter (I was super excited) I am doing a Sally Hansen swatch and review of the polish Blue Me Away. I love how the polish is opaque in just 2 coats. It lasts a long time for the price. It’s only about $2 or more in most stores. It isn’t too thick or hard to apply which is always a plus for me. I definitely love these polishes simply because they are so affordable and they last a good amount of time for the money. Not to mention all the colors it comes in! I will admit I have run into a polish from them that I did not like simply because it was too thick and hard to apply. That’s a small error in this brand though. All the other polishes I have tried from them have worked out great and I was very pleased with them. I highly recommend getting them if you’re looking for some great color for a good price.
-Sealed with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment