Thursday, July 14, 2011

Essie Tart Deco


Like all Essie polishes this was wonderful. I have to say the formula’s consistency was about the same of French Affair. It was streaky the first coat, still a little streaky the second coat, and then the third coat was prefect. I do not mind having to put on three coats so this definitely was not a problem for me. I love this color because it reminds me of coral. Like I just went swimming in the ocean! 
Like all Essie polishes as well the color has lasted a long time. I was pleased. It definitely lasted longer than the first time I tried my first OPI polish (Yodel Me On My Cell). Yodel Me On My Cell lasted only 1 day before it chipped! Essie has always worked great for me and not to mention it is slightly cheaper. I guess I will always be an Essie girl simply because I love this polish!
Overall: I highly recommend getting this polish, or any Essie polish for that matter! It’s definitely worth the money. 
-Sealed with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment