Thursday, July 14, 2011

Essie French Affair




Again, another great first impression from this Essie polish. I had this on a few weeks ago and it lasted a long time! The application process was easy. I found that it didn’t thicken up over time while I was applying it. The one problem I had though was that I had to apply 3 coats in order for it to look opaque. After 2 coats the nail polish was still a little see through and you could still see small portions of my nail. I didn’t mind putting on 3 coats though. Over all it was great! Definitely one of my new favorites!
On their website it is described as being a sophisticated soft lavender pink. Which I highly agree with. It isn’t too loud or too soft of a color. It’s a perfect soft pink. I would definitely recommend this color!
-Sealed with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment