Sunday, August 28, 2011

China Glaze Watermelon Rind


Don't mind the messed up Konad nail stamp on my ring finger nail. I got bored one day and decided to do that and it didn't turn out right...oh well.
I had some problems with this nail polish. The main problem I had was the longevity. It did not last very long and started to fade on the tips after about 2 or 3 days. I love the color though. It is a glittery blue green color. I've mentioned before I think about how I hate glitters because they are so hard to get off, but with the China Glaze glitter laquers I have gotten recently they are not hard to remove at all! I was highly impressed about how easy this was to get off despite the fact that it's a glitter polish. I would recommend that they change the formula or something for it because the longevity is definitely something I was not as happy with as I could have been. I got many compliments on the color though so that is a good thing!
Overall: I would recommend this because of the color and how easy it is to remove, but just beware that it starts to fade on the tips after about 2 or 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment