Saturday, August 6, 2011

China Glaze Adore


This polish was bittersweet. I got this from Amazon. This is one of the other polishes I bought along with Lemon Fizz. I was indifferent about this polish. I got this for about $4. The price was good, application was easy and the consistency was good. Even the drying time was pretty minimal. I love the color! Absolutely love! This color has a metallic sheen to it and is definitely a gorgeous color! I think this is from the Romantique collection? I really should do my research more. 
The one major problem I had with this polish is that is chipped very quickly. It was chipping by the next day! I have one finger where it is cracked but hasn't chipped off yet, so I am hoping I can maybe save that piece with some top coat. Like I said before though this polish chipped so quickly! Even with my Seche Vite top coat...yeah that's right! I finally got Seche Vite top coat! But that's not what this blog post is about. 
Overall: I loved the color! Gorgeous, but the quality is pretty bad. Chipping happened the next day. It's a bittersweet type of feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment