Monday, August 15, 2011

China Glaze Peachy Keen


This is the final nail polish that I ordered in the mail recently. I have to say for the most part I was disappointed with this polish. I ordered this color not thinking about how it already looks close to the color of Essie's Tart Deco, which I already own. I have to say this color looks just like it minus that Tart Deco has a slightly more pink tone to it. 
The second thing that upset me was that this was very streaky. I put on two coats and it was still streaky. I would have put on three coats but I didn't have enough time. That was a downside to this also.
The Third thing that upset me was the size of the brush. I don't know if I just got a bad batch or something and the brushes were made slightly larger, but it did not make for an easy application. I have other China Glaze nail polishes and none of them have a brush that was this thick. Also the formula was a little thick as well which also made it more of a challenge to apply.
Overall: I would not recommend this and I would say it's not worth the money. If you're looking for something of similar color that is a better quality I would have to direct you to Essie's Tart Deco.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour!! But did it turn out matte when it dried??

    ReplyDelete