Friday, August 12, 2011

China Glaze Dorothy Who?


I got this from Sally's for 4.99 I think. Actually my mom bought it for me, so thanks mom! :)
I did LOVE the color. It was such a rich gittery blue, and even though it was a glitter it wasn't hard to take off at all! But like the China Glaze Adore review I did, this polish was bittersweet as well. It did tend to chip fast. I had chipping about 2 days later at the tips of my nails so that was really disappointing. I did love the color though. I have always loved vibrant blue glitters but I always hated how they were so hard to take off, but this one is completely different. I loved how easy it was to take off. Well I had to lay the nail polish soaked cotton ball on my nail for a few seconds, but after that it was completely easy to take off. If only this polish lasted a little longer it would be perfect! I used the Seche Vite top coat and it still chipped within 2 days. So that was sad. 
Overall: The color is fantastic, but the longevity was nothing to rave about at all.Oh! I also forgot to mention it took 3 coats to get to this opaque shade of the blue. After 2 coats I still felt like I needed one coat, which really was not a problem.

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous color. Did you use a basecoat? Maybe that contributed to the premature chipping?

    ReplyDelete